Yogani Studios is committed to offering the highest quality yoga trainings in the Tampa Bay area
* Teaching Yoga and Meditation Techniques for Trauma with Annie Okerlin
200-hr YA Teacher Training with Ally Ford
- Dates | January 5 – February 5, 2016
- Times | Monday – Friday 9:30am – 4:30pm and Sundays 7:00am-9:00am OR 9:30am-11:00am
- Tuition | $2950 plus required text books, which you can order here. $500 non-refundable deposit required to hold your seat. Pay in full by Dec. 1st, 2015 and save $200. Apply today. Click here.
Ally Ford´s 200-hour yoga studies program is the premier vinyasa-based program in the Tampa Bay area. If teaching is your goal, you´ll receive the knowledge and tools you´ll need to lead a safe yoga practice for others, and do so effectively and confidently. You will also earn your 200-hour Registered Yoga Teacher´s certification with Yoga Alliance©.
The program is built on three main areas of focus: daily practice to foster one´s own understanding; the vast and captivating history and philosophy of yoga; and the theory and methodology of effective yoga teaching. It is rich, thorough and proven, as demonstrated by the number of Ally’s graduates maintaining a daily practice and by those teaching around the world.
Program Includes Intensive Studies in the Fields of:
- • History of Yoga – Dive into the fascinating and fast history of yoga
- • Intensive Asana Study – Review principles of posture alignment and appropriate variations.
- • Anatomy and Physiology – An overview of the systems of the body and how yoga affects them.
- • Principles of Pranayama – Understand how to breathe properly in asana utilizing the band has.
- • Meditation – Build a foundation through discussion and practice.
- • Introduction to Sanskrit – Learn the language of yoga, correct pronunciation and meaning.
- • Adjustments – Hands-on guidance with alignment through the use of gentle touch.
- • Yoga Philosophy – Discuss the Yoga Sutras and learn to incorporate them into your life.
- • Subtle Body and Chakras – Explore how yoga affects and balances the energetic body.
- • Business of Yoga and Ethics
100hr Yin Yoga Teacher Certification with Paulie Zink
- Cost | $1490 per session
Early bird pricing $1,340 – February 13 & August 13
- Dates |
- Session1: March 12-18, 2016
- Session 2: September 10-16, 2016
- Times | 1:00-7:00pm
This is the only official Yin Yoga Teacher Certification Course authorized by The Yin Yoga Institute and taught by the founding master of Yin Yoga, Paulie Zink. Learn to teach the art of Yin Yoga as it is intended to be taught.
Yin Yoga was developed by Master Zink from the Taoist spiritual traditions and health practices of ancient China. In Taoist philosophy, the entire universe is regarded as a living organism imbued with life force. Being in harmony with the flow of this energy in nature is the essence of Taoist attitude. The primary purpose of Yin Yoga is to restore and enliven our innate ability to move with fluidity, power, and grace.
Participants learn to open to their intuitive hearts, to discover the individual expression of the artist within, to awaken the spontaneous and playful spirit, and to transcend the boundaries of the analytical mind in order to advance beyond techniques for doing yoga into cultivating a way of being yoga, of living it in our day-to-day lives, and sharing these gifts with the lives of those we touch. In this Teacher Certification Course, participants learn a numerous variety of both yin
and yang yoga postures which balance the body’s subtle energies. Participants will study the deeper dimensions and comprehensive components of the art of Yin and
Yang yoga, including:
- • The alchemy of the Five Elemental Energies, the properties of the five elements are explained and demonstrated as Master Zink leads students through the cycle of energy transformation
- • The circular flow of energy and methods of flowing with movement
- • Master Zink’s teaching philosophy with emphasis on developing the intricacies and variations of postures
- • How to grow the body to optimize flexibility
- • Visualization exercises and breathing meditations
- • The opportunity to practice teaching under Master Zink’s supervision
All participants will receive a 40 page Yin Yoga Teacher Training Manual that includes 75 illustrations of postures
Students find the complete art of Yin yoga to be an excellent complement to other styles of yoga. Teachers of other styles regularly attend Paulie’s seminars to enhance not only their own personal practice, but also their classroom skills. Paulie is known as a teacher’s teacher.
The 100 Hour Yin Yoga Certification course is presented in two separate one week long sessions: Session 1 and Session 2
back to top
Teaching Yoga and Meditation Techniques for Trauma with Annie Okerlin
- Cost | $275
- Dates | TBA
- Times | TBA
- * Deepen your sensitivity to your students needs.
- * Support your students with any type of trauma.
- * Create a secure space for your students to experience themselves in a gentle and supportive manner.
- * Cultivate a self-care practice to better support your students.
600hr Mysore & Ashtanga Apprenticeship Program with Jessica Lynne Trese
- Cost |
- $2350 if paid in full at the start of the apprenticeship program OR
- $500 initial non-refundable deposit and eight monthly payments of $255 beginning the second month of apprenticeship program
- Dates | next enrollment begins January 16-17, 2016
- Times | Group Monthly Sessions will be held:
- Saturdays – 10:00am – 5:00pm
- Sundays – 9:30am – 4:00pm
Work in the Mysore room with Jessica will be on-going from January 4, 2016 through the end of September, individual schedules will be finalized after registration.
Yoga Chikitsa’s Mysore-Ashtanga apprenticeship program is Tampa Bay’s only established Mysore-Ashtanga apprenticeship study program. This program has been established for ashtanga yoga teachers and practitioners to receive a comprehensive training providing skills to lead, run and maintain a successful mysore program. This program consists of over 600 hours of training and study with Jessica Lynne Trese (Moore), KPJAYI Authorized Ashtanga Teacher, and will provide participants with the necessary skills to share traditional ashtanga yoga authentically.
- • In-Depth study of the tradition of Ashtanga Yoga with Jessica Lynne
- • Unlimited Mysore practice with Jessica Lynne for the duration of the apprenticeship program
- • Complimentary attendance to any workshop (retreats are not included) taught by Jessica Lynne while actively enrolled in Yoga Chikitsa apprenticeship program
- • Hands on guidance on leading beginners, intermediate, advanced and injured students of all ages and physical backgrounds in the Mysore room
- • Comprehensive Sanskrit study
- • Comprehensive Yoga Sutra and Yoga Philosophy study
- • Comprehensive study of Prana, Vayus and how to work with theses energies in the Mysore room
- • In-Depth study of the Ashtanga Vinyasa Count and using it while teaching traditional Ashtanga classes
- • Upon completion participants will be awarded a Yoga Chikitsa certificate of completion